An IT company in Valmiera with specialization in the development and maintenance of geographic information systems and geospatial data processing invites to join the team
for a full-time job in Valmiera, Eduarda Lacera iela 4
- Participate in the decision-making process of the architecture, design and development of new technological solutions;
- Apply your expertise to optimize the development process;
- Conduct code reviews, provide improvement suggestions;
- To work in a team, to plan and keep track of your individual work.
- Experience with modern, responsive HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap/scss).
- Understanding of Client/Server API like REST.
- Understanding of Unit test development
- GIT knowledge (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Being client-centered (web standards, performance, usability)
- Ability to communicate in English
- Python, Bash, Django, PostgreSQL is a plus;
- Feel free with Linux OS is a plus;
- Familiarity with GitLab CI or other CI tools is a plus;
- Understanding of good UX principles;
- Ability to communicate remotely (Slack, Jitsi);
- Tea, coffee, cookies, and fruits;
- Flexible work hours (remote work possibilities, additional vacation days);
- Time to time a collective day out in nature (hiking or boating);
- Opportunity to get familiar with GIS (geographic information systems) world;
- Health insurance after the probation period;
- Work in a small and supportive collective.
Along with your CV, send us a short letter that describes you to firstname.lastname@example.org till April 15, 2019!
SIA “SunGIS”, reg. Nr. 44103066863, https://sungis.lv/